Tuesday, August 26, 2008

It's Time to Chillary

On my run yesterday (yes the altitude makes it harder now leave me alone) I came across an area with a bunch of Hillary signs.  A journalist from CBS told me a Clinton rally was about to start. 

Hillary.  Get over it already.

In my opinion (along with many others), Hillary's lack of a 100% passionate endorsement of Obama is dividing the party and completely counterproductive.  This is completely staining my previous adoration and making her look petty and bitter.  

Example: check out this button I got at the RWDSU event:

Ridiculous.  And these rumors that she wants McCain to win so she can clinch 2012 are starting to sound not-so-impossible.

Let's hope her speech tonight is unifying and not full of the recent Clintonian underhanded cuts and pseudo-support for Obama.

No comments:

Post a Comment