Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Barack to the Future

I ducked out of the Social early and walked down the 16th Street Mall looking for a place to grab a drink. I ended up with a pinot noir and some lovely gentlemen from Denver, NY, and California, not all affiliated with the convention.

Not only did the restaurant have this awesome Obama cut-out, but my new buddy from Cali (8 months sober! Way to go!) just so happened to work for the button manufacturing plant or something and gave me these awesome Obama buttons: a Warhol-esque Obama portrait and Barack to the Future. 

The Jason picked me up, intent on showing me Denver outside downtown. We hooked up with two of his friends and hit this awesome hole in the wall jazz club, of course drinking Fat Tires from Colorado's divine New Belgium brewery.

1 comment:

  1. mmmm fat tire... if you like new belgium beer, you should also try their chaptstick. it's the best

    ReplyDelete