Friday, October 24, 2008

Sarah Palin's Wardrobe Budget Has Its Own Tax Bracket

$150,000 in less than two months. On clothes.

ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND FIFTY FUCKING DOLLARS.

I have probably spent a total of $10,000 on clothes in my entire adult life, including shoes and accessories. And I am known where I am known as ever so stylish.

Even Stacey London only gives her makeover victims $5,000 for their new wardrobe on "What Not To Wear."

I really... I don't know where to go with this. It would be one thing if it were socialite Cindy McCain, or even attorney Michelle Obama, or self-made Senator Clinton. But this woman's entire strategy it to glorify the middle class white man (we all know Joe Six-Pack is never substituted with Jose Cuervo Margarita), and she's doing so in a wardrobe that's three times his annual salary?

No comments:

Post a Comment