Wednesday, October 8, 2008

****Back by Popular Demand****

That's right kids. Like OJ Simpson in the courtroom, like LL Cool J in the first line of Mama Said Knock You Out, like the McCain campaign after its earth-shattering 24-hour suspension, I'm back.

I'd originally only wanted to blog through my experience at the DNC, which itself didn't get the neat wrap-up when my Mac imploded upon my return to NYC. I guess I'm a PC. Ooh! I'm also a CP! I digress.

But now that I find myself sending election-related emails on the daily, and then last night Anthony said "why don't you keep writing in your blog?" (never mind the Jameson he was drinking while making this suggestion; I'm sure it had nothing to do with it), I feel compelled to put all my political thoughts (and links to NY Times editorials) in one electronic place.

But mostly because the country is a complete total f-ing mess.

Since I last blogged, the economy has collapsed, each of us has contributed $2,300 to the bailout (aside from all the money we've lost in our investments), a hurricane hit Texas causing billions in damage, I've pulled my hair out through three debates, vomited in my own mouth watching Couric, the SNL writer can pretty much take a vacation until November, and worst of all:

SARAH PALIN IS STILL THE GOP VP CANDIDATE.

It's on.

No comments:

Post a Comment