Friday, October 10, 2008

Do the Hustle!

Talk about global impact: the world's markets ricocheted off of yesterday's incredible 700+ point plunge in the Dow, with two nations suspending trading altogether. Can't say I blame them.

This morning the US markets already dipped below 8,000 for a moment - and just a year ago we went over 14,000 points. Ah, the good ol' days.

But wait! President Bush says not to worry. And! "America's workers are the most talented and productive workers in the world!"

Oh really, Prez? I think India would take issue with that one... and all the American companies that send jobs over there. Yeah, Citibank, I'm talking to you.

I've yet to open the envelopes of my last two investment statements. I can't say ignorance is bliss, but it at least avoids nightmares of retiring at 90.

No comments:

Post a Comment