Sunday, October 26, 2008

That Other Media Outlet Concerning Meeting, Pressing


A certain nostalgia today when I realized I'd be watching my last "Meet the Press" before the election (next Sunday I'll be running the NYC marathon and I think portable televisions might be considered poor sportsmanship).

John McCain was on today answering Brokaw's very well-chosen questions, mostly with stammering and meaningless phrases, which he'd repeat about four times within his answer. It seemed like he was combing his memory for whichever phrases have received the most applause at recent rallies and making sure we all caught them. And caught them again.

Kudos to Brokaw for stepping in and keeping MTP a great show after the unfortunate loss of Russert. Now if he can just keep everyone from going over the time limit...

1 comment:

  1. I rolled my eyes when he couldn't remember the 5 former secretarys of states that endorsed him. It was clear he is solely a puppet of his campaign and the Republican party.

    ReplyDelete