Wednesday, February 23, 2011

In Which the Mayoress is on the (kind of) News!

You GUYS!  Last week my friend Sarena called and asked if I might like to go on a Washington DC TV show called Let's Talk Live and give some marketing tips.  Oh, sigh, I don't know, I'm pretty busy... uh, obvs I hopped the first Bolt south, and yesterday I got to go to a real live news studio in our nation's capital (well, kind of - across the river, but greater metropolitan area, right?).

Hold onto your morning joe, stay-at-home parents and unemployed college grads, and get ready for some marketing tips from The Mayoress!



Obviously this has major implications: I am now kind of a pundit, and kind of an expert, and kind of have the kind of TV experience one would need to run for NYC Mayoress in 18 years.  Take that and run with it, exploratory committee*!

Excuse me while I go viral this.

*Or whenever you're done with that cocktail, Babs.

1 comment: