Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Get Your Own Box!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The New York Times reports today that Bloomberg's favorite snack is...

Cheez-Its.

What! Everyone knows Cheez-Its are MY favorite snack. I once bought 10 boxes simply because they were on sale! I use them to carb up when running long distances! I use them to sober up after a night out! I can tell the difference between a perfect box and one that's slightly over-baked! I'm eating them right fucking now!!

Cheez-Its may be the most mayoral food, but they're property of The Mayoress, not the illegally-running-for-third-term mayor. This is personal now. All summer I was wondering: If I was a superhero, who would be my archnemesis? I guess we know now, Meet the Presslerians, I guess we know.

This is IT, Michael B. You are SO. GOING. DOWN.

1 comment:

  1. OMG, you are Hilarious!! Well, I've heard it all now. That just takes the...ummm.. Cheezeit??

    ReplyDelete