Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Next Time, Try To Have an *Actual* Bomb


Based on early reports, it seems like these hijackers in Mexico didn't really have much of a game plan. Hello, guys, in a post-9/11 world, just saying you have a bomb when you don't and making demands on the pilot without actually having access to the cockpit and causing so little of a disturbance that the other passengers didn't even know the plane was under attack just makes you look amateur.

Call me insensitive (Hello, I'm Ciara, have we met?), but I hear "trouble in Cancun" and think "cheap flights to Quintana Roo." Hello, weekend in Playa del Carmen! And to the actually dangerous drug cartel guys: what happens on the Yucatan Peninsula stays there, you don't need to worry about me. As far as I'm concerned, my friend in Isla Mujeres (pictured) knew all those things about how drugs get into the country purely by hearsay. Margaritas on The Mayoress!

No comments:

Post a Comment