Sunday, February 28, 2010

Status Update


Hey guys - sorry I've been MIA. It's good though - I've been busy with work as I embark on the adventure of entrepreneurism. But that doesn't mean I'm reading less news - quite the contrary - and you KNOW it doesn't mean I'm any less opinionated. I think for the time being it's gonna have to be about posting links to stories you need to read; also thinking of starting a professional blog to shift my rants to marketing/advertising/PR/the general practice of brands trying to persuade you to do/buy/be.

Oh! Speaking of, please check out my posts at Fractured Atlas - I'm so proud to be their new marketing blogger:

Super Bowl Smackdown: What the Arts Could Stand to Learn from Sports


The Audience is Always Right: Why Your Work Must Be Marketable

No comments:

Post a Comment