Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Where I've Been

Hey guys, sorry I've been MIA (missing in action, not writing kickass music and performing while 9 months pregs) but my life has been all Gen Art Film Festival, all the time. Key economic indicator! Too much work for free time!

Which means my brain has been too fried even to listen to NPR in the morning, as is my habit. No Maddow, no CNN, no Sunday Times. Bandwidth reached, no more room for information. Isn't it funny how when we decide to check out from the news we assume it isn't happening? I'm like - Italy Binghamton Obama wha? Dan Savage running for mayor of Seattle?! The only news I can wrap my head around this week is which celebs might hit our red carpet at tonight's premiere. Tough, I know.

Fear not, dear readers. Just like the gov'nah of California, I'll be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment