Thursday, April 30, 2009

Several of My Friends Are Even Cooler Than I Am

"The funny thing about writing is you never know where you're going to end up when you start. (Come to think of it, I guess most things in life are like that.)"

I should start one of those Blog Rolls or whatever but until I get the motivation to figure it out, here's a rec:

My buddy Kyle Jarrow is a crazy talented writer & musician - he's younger than I am and he's already won an Obie Award (off-Bway Tony) for writing a kickass play. He has like ten bands including the awesometastic Fabulous Entourage and must write in his sleep he's so prolific. I was lucky enough to be a co-producer on his musical Love Kills in '07, and now he's collaborating with Duncan Sheik (Spring Awakening) on a new show, and blogging the experience.

Check out Kyle's blog here.

Okay, back to the news.

No comments:

Post a Comment