Wednesday, January 13, 2010

CALL TO ACTION: HAITI EARTHQUAKE


Guys, I'm just now hearing about the Haiti Earthquake. Going along with our recent theme of belief in action, I'm calling on everyone reading this to go beyond saying "Oh, that's horrible" and donate to relief efforts. You can certainly afford $20... $50... $100 - this is important.

List of Charities here.
I donated at Mercy Corps.

Keep the people of Haiti in your thoughts, prayers, positive intentions. Countries all over the world are already sending aid and millions of dollars, but we can all help.

Please leave a comment here if you donated! Thanks so much.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ciara, just checked out your blog. I donated to Mercy Corps. I keep watching the footage in Haiti and I had to do something anything to help! xo Tamar

    ReplyDelete