Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Jury Duty: Nothing Like Law & Order

Attention, Brooklyn Courts! The following is a list of complaints re jury duty.
  1. I was not chosen to sit on a jury. This is preposterous as I would make an awesome juror.
  2. There was not enough exciting news on CNN playing in the waiting room all day so at least give me the remote.
  3. Speaking of, how can you guys afford a bunch of flat screens with my tax money if I can't even afford one?
  4. Someone in my voir dire smelled like booze.
  5. Neither of the lawyers in my voir dire were hot and single.
  6. Not one fellow juror was worth hitting on.
  7. 8:30am? Really?? I'm supposed to be awake enough to make judgment calls about someone's innocence at that hour? If you ask me, everyone is guilty before noon.
  8. Blogger was blocked from the waiting room computers so I couldn't live blog the action adventure of it all.
  9. My camera was confiscated so I couldn't even get a cute pic with the judge for this post.

But on the bright, I rocked a super cute Legally Blonde-meets-Brooklyn outfit in the red/white/blue palette. Bring it!


1 comment:

  1. I am so excited that you wore the outfit. However, am devastated that your cam was confiscated. That deserves a big ol' BOO in the face.

    ReplyDelete