Thursday, May 14, 2009

Extreme Political Fashion Faux Pas Exposed!

I could not believe my eyes when I saw the clips from this year's White House Press Correspondents' Dinner. Is this woman kidding me?!


The hair was bad enough (and I was watching it from the South), but wait until you see the dress:


Full length see through skintight lace?! Over 40?? Achhhh puke get away from His Royal Pristineness you Monica wannabe!

Who is this lady and what was she thinking? She is dressed for a night in Vegas, not a night being photographed and televised sitting next to the POTUS. Even Donatella Versace looked more conservative.

(BTW - Welcome to the blogosphere DV! Link to Meet the Pressler!! Kthxbye!)

Official Offer: If you ever have audience with the president, I will review your ensemble - clothing, accessories, even hair - at absolutely no charge. I am not kidding. This offer goes to all politicians, foreign heads of state, presidential honorees, hell, even journalists.

***Counting to ten.***

Now let's all recalibrate with a photo of the Divine Mrs. O.


Ah, that's better. Sexy yet classy. B looks like he loves her so much, it's just all too adorable!

Lots more WHCD fashion photos here. Holy A-list.

No comments:

Post a Comment