Monday, November 3, 2008

A blog as good as this one

...and probably better. Thanks to Jenn Lindsay for the tip.

Margaret and Helen are two eightysomething best friends with a blog. They are smart and funny, aka, much like what this blog may become in fifty years' time.

Read such gem posts as:

If You Are Undecided You're Not Paying Attention

"So I love my Whoopi Goldberg. And that Joy Behar makes me laugh. Barbara Walters has lost some of her edge, but she will always have my respect for her accomplishments. And then there is Moron Hasselbeck. Enough said. But, now there is that other one. Cherry? Cheryl? Philmore? I don’t remember her name. She’s pretty forgettable. Yesterday she announced that she was still undecided. OK. That’s it. She’s a jackass. I mean this woman is on a show called The View. What exactly is it that she can’t see? She has met, in person, all the big players in this little card game. Talk about being spoon fed. And as a fellow plus-size gal I know that she has had more than her share from that spoon. I am sure qood people like Cecilia wouldn’t squander such an opportunity. It’s five days away. I’ve got no more patience. What’s her name has to go."

and

Lessons I Have Learned Along the Way

"So to come full-circle, I called Sarah Palin a bitch because I see a woman who took a very colorful world and decided to paint it in black and white. I have visited Alaska. It has more to offer than just oil and snow."

and

Elizabeth Hasselbeck is a moron and then I have something important to say

"I would call her a bitch but that word is too good for her. She is such a moron. Pretty much everybody with more than a pre-school education realizes that the war in Iraq was a mistake. I mean if you ask Hasselbeck’s daughter what she thinks of the war in Iraq she probably would say something along the lines of a mistake by the Bush administration of monumental proportions which my generation will be paying for years from now."

No comments:

Post a Comment