Thursday, March 25, 2010

Do the Census!


(I imagine this post title said to the beat of "Do the hustle!")

Guys, the census stresses me out. I love tests - standardized, personality, IQ - but especially tests where I know all the answers. So it's no problem for me to fill out and send, but most people won't. I mean, if you guys won't even VOTE, how can we get you to fill out this stupid irrelevant piece of paper?

What's the point even? Does race matter anymore when it comes to distribution of federal funds? I think income levels matter far more.

Check out the interesting comments on Brian Lehrer's show page. You know I'm a total mixed supremacist so I'm way too excited that he's covering this issue.

1 comment:

  1. I completed mine. It took less than 10 min. People have no excuse!

    New follower. Check out & follow my blog: http://makeupbykim-porter.com

    ReplyDelete